Friday 6 July 2012

Animal Skin Prints Bedspreads




Zebra Skin Design Printed Bedspreads are a great home furnishing product and add a unique sense of African authenticity as Zebras have been the subject of African Folk tales which tell how do they got their stripes. According to a Bushmen folk tale of Namibia, the zebra was once all white, but acquired its black stripes after a fight with a baboon over a waterhole. After kicking the baboon so hard, the zebra lost his balance and tripped over a fire, and the fire sticks left scorch marks all over his white coat...



Another amazing distinguished pattern


Zebra Skin Pattern with leopard spots on these Bedspreads give a perfect look to the home which are based on an amazing animal theme for the decor.


6 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    lighting and furnishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are made of many different materials such as for example nylon. borse vera pelle low cost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible tips and straightforward. This will be exceptionally helpful for me when I get an opportunity to begin my blog. Handicraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting post. Got many useful informations here. One of the best company with good reputation Workmanship

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. for more detail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Bespoke kids pyjamas

    ReplyDelete

Hand-Knotting is real craftmanship!

Let me introduce to you an indispensable process involved in the manufacturing of our hand-loom products - Hand Knotting.  Hand-knot...